Annual and seasonal memberships for individuals and their immediate families are available for purchase. They include access to water fitness classes, lap swim and open swim. Once a membership has been purchased, online reservations are required to participate in all activities. Day-of activity and walk-up reservations are subject to availability. Members can reserve up to three sessions of each activity per week.
Reservation Start Dates
- Session 3 | March 15 - April 18 | Registration Now Open
- Session 4 | April 19 - May 23 | Registration Starts April 12
- Session 5 | May 24 - June 27 | Registration Starts May 17
If openings are still available at 12 p.m. the Thursday prior to an upcoming week, reservation limitations will lift and passholders can make additional reservations. All reservations must be completed by 5 p.m. the day prior to each activity.
|Family (Up to 5 Family Members)||$105|
|Individual (Age 18 & Up)||$55|
|Senior Couple (Age 50 & Up)||$45|
|Senior Individual (Age 50 & Up)||$35|
|Youth (Age 10 - 17)||$35|
*Non-members are charged a $5 per person per session/class fee. Children ages 3 and under are free. Children ages 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will wear face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times. Exceptions are made for exercise and swim lesson instructors while teaching.
- Staff will encourage safe social distance between staff and pool patrons.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Pool patrons who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Pool patrons are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases as well as any contact they have had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Pool patrons should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Pool patrons should arrive to the pool prepared to enter the water. Showering, changing and use of lockers are not permitted at this time.
- Locker rooms and family restroom will be limited to restroom use and hand washing only.
- The pool deck shower will be available and limited to rinsing off.
- At the completion of a session, pool patrons should gather their belongings, exit the pool facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Pool patrons should not loiter in the parking lot.
- Pool patrons are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.