AGFS Training Sessions
Altamonte Girls Fastpitch Softball is offering a series of training sessions that focus on the development of fundamental and advanced skills. Players will be instructed through various methods inspired by AGFS instructors. Each one-week session runs Monday through Friday at Merrill Park from 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. and are open to players ages 7 to 18. Cost is $100 per session. (Note: The 4-day session from June 29 to July 2 is $80.) All players must register by 12 p.m. the Friday prior to each session.
- June 15 - 19
- June 22 - 26
- June 29 - July 2 (4-Day Session)
- July 6 - 10
- July 13 - 17
- July 20 - 24
- July 27 - 31
- August 3 - 7
AGFS Drop-In Sessions
Players ages 7 to 18 can participate in nightly workouts and scrimmages. Drop-in play is designed for players to participate at their own pace and availability. Sessions are available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at Merrill park from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Cost is $10 per session. All players must register by 12 p.m. the Friday prior to each session.
- June 15, 16 & 17
- June 22, 23 & 24
- June 29, 30 & July 1
- July 6, 7 & 8
- July 13, 14 & 15
- July 20, 21 & 22
- July 27, 28 & 29
- August 3, 4 & 5
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Those exhibiting symptoms of illness are strongly encouraged to self-isolate and limit personal interaction outside of their homes.
- Participants should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Parents or guardians are prohibited from entering the field.
- Participants must bring and use their own equipment.
- At the completion of a session, participants should gather their belongings, exit the facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Participants should not loiter in the parking lot.
- Participants are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.
Note: The City has enhanced its cleaning and disinfecting schedule and procedures.