Advance your skills with NBA-quality instruction from Orlando Magic Legend Sam Vincent and his Global Coach Academy staff.
Group and Individual Lessons
Group and individual sessions available year-round. Lessons are customized to grow individual core skills by level:
- Ball Handling
- Basketball IQ
- Strength and Conditioning
Note: Group training sessions require a minimum of 3 but no more than 12 participants.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteers
- Staff and volunteer coaches will undergo symptom checking daily including temperature checks. Those measuring a temperature of 100.4 or more will be sent home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will wear a face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times. Exceptions are made for officials during activity.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will encourage and maintain safe social distancing.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Temperature checks will be conducted on participants daily. Those measuring a temperature of 100.4 or more will not be allowed to participate and not allowed to return without a release from a physician or medical health care provider.
- Temperature checks will be conducted on all other persons entering the gym. Those measuring a temperature of 100.4 or more will not be allowed to enter.
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants as well as any contact the registered participant has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Parents and spectators are required to wear face coverings (masks) in accordance with Seminole County Public School Policy.
- Participants will not be required to wear a face covering (mask).
- Parents and spectators must maintain 6 feet of separation from others.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to Local, State and Federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.