ABL Summer Training Sessions
Join Orlando Magic Legend, Sam Vincent, for the Summer Training Sessions designed to improve basketball fundamentals and skills. Session runs Monday through Friday at the Lake Brantley Field House and South Gyms and are open to players ages 5 to 15. Cost is $100 for the session. Registration begins April 5.
- Ages 8 - 15 | Weeks of June 7, 14 & 21 | July 5,12 & 19 | 1 - 4 p.m.
- Ages 5 - 7 | Weeks of June 7 & 21 | July 12 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
ABL Drop-In Sessions
Players ages 7 to 18 can participate in nightly workouts and scrimmages. Drop-in play is designed for players to participate at their own pace and availability. Sessions are available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at Lake Brantley South gym from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Cost is $10 per session. All players must register by 12 p.m. the Friday prior to each session. Registration begins April 5.
Session Dates: Weeks of June 7, 14 & 21 | July 5,12 & 19
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteers
- Staff and volunteer coaches will undergo symptom checking daily including temperature checks. Those measuring a temperature of 100.4 or more will be sent home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will wear a face coverings (masks) and carry hand sanitizer at all times. Exceptions are made for officials during activity.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will encourage and maintain safe social distancing.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.