ABL Summer Training Sessions
ABL in partnership with Orlando Magic legend Sam Vincent’s Global Coach Academy (GCA) is offering Summer Training Sessions designed to improve basketball fundamentals and skills. Session runs Monday through Friday at the Lake Brantley Field House and South Gyms and are open to players ages 5 to 15. Cost is $100 for the session. Registration now open.
- Ages 5 - 7 | Weeks of June 21; July 12 | 1 - 4 p.m.
Lake Brantley South
- Ages 8 - 15 | Weeks of June 21; July 5, 12, 19 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Lake Brantley Field House
ABL Drop-In Sessions
Players ages 7 to 18 can participate in nightly workouts and scrimmages. Drop-in play is designed for players to participate at their own pace and availability. Sessions are available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at Lake Brantley South gym from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Cost is $10 per session. All players must register by 12 p.m. the Friday prior to each session. Registration now open.
Session Dates: Weeks of June 7, 14 & 21 | July 5,12 & 19 | Lake Brantley South
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteers
- Staff and volunteer coaches will undergo symptom checking daily including temperature checks. Those measuring a temperature of 100.4 or more will be sent home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will wear a face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times. Exceptions are made for officials during activity.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will encourage and maintain safe social distancing.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Temperature checks will be conducted on participants daily. Those measuring a temperature of 100.4 or more will not be allowed to participate and not allowed to return without a release from a physician or medical health care provider.
- Temperature checks will be conducted on all other persons entering the gym. Those measuring a temperature of 100.4 or more will not be allowed to enter.
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants as well as any contact the registered participant has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Parents and spectators are required to wear face coverings (masks) in accordance with Seminole County Public School Policy.
- Participants will not be required to wear a face covering (mask).
- Parents and spectators must maintain 6 feet of separation from others.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.